WHAT IS PROVIDED
What we provide for you in your cottage:
- Bed Linen - all beds made up on arrival
- One towel per person (please bring your own towels to use with the wood-fired hot tubs)
- Toilet Roll (one per bathroom)
- Bath Mat
- Hand Wash
- Kitchen Roll
- Oven Gloves
- Tea Towels
- Washing-Up Liquid
- Dish Cloth and Washing Up Brush
- Assorted bags for recycling
- Plates, Cutlery, Assorted Glasses, Mugs, Utensils
- Matches and Firelighters
- Saucepans/Frying Pan
- Gas or Electric Oven
- Dishwasher (not in Magpie)
- Washing Machine (not in Magpie, Kestrel and Red Kite)
- Log Burning Stoves in all cottages (except Magpie)
- TV's have basic Sky Channels, Heron and Tawny Owl has Freesat TV. Siskin and Nant Garreg have full Sky TV.
- DVD Player
What you need to bring:
- Extra bin bags
- Extra Toilet Rolls
- Extra Kitchen Rolls
- Dishwasher Tablets
- Washing Powder
- Towels to use for the hot tubs
- Oil, Salt, Pepper etc
- Drinking Water - Our water comes from natural springs. The water is filtered and UV treated. The water is
tested and these are the following recommendations from the Environmental Health
The levels in the water testing ‘…are not deemed to constitute a potential danger to a
healthy human. However an alternative water supply is recommended to reconstitute
formula milk for bottle fed infants.’
We have put together a selection of items for babies and small children to make your holiday at Trallwm Forest Cottages easier. We only have a limited selection of items on request only. If you would like to have any of these items in your cottage please email.
- High Chair
- Travel Cot (please bring your own linen)
- Plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
Are dogs allowed?
- A maximum of two dogs are allowed in Siskin, Heron, Tawny Owl, Nant Garreg and Trawsgyrch.
Is smoking allowed?
- No smoking is allowed in any of the cottages
How much deposit do I pay?
- We charge a non-refundable £150 deposit for all cottages
When is my final balance due?
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks before arrival
Who do I make the cheque payable to?
- We no longer accept cheques as a method of payment
Where is the nearest pub?
- The nearest pub is The Trout Inn in Beulah, 3.5 miles from the cottages
Is there Wifi on-site?
- There is WIFi in Heron and Trawsgyrch cottages (please note this is basic rural WiFi). There is no WIFi in any of the other cottages
Are the cottages wheelchair accessible?
- No. Trallwm Farmhouse has a downstairs double bedroom/ensuite wet-room
Do you provide linen and towels?
- Yes, all beds are made up and each guest is provided with a bath towel. Please bring your own towels for use with the hot-tubs
Is there parking?
- Yes, each cottage has parking
Can I get shopping delivered?
- Yes. Asda and Tesco deliver to our cottages. You will receive an email with grocery delivery information after the final payment is made.
What time can I arrive?
- You can arrive any time after 4pm
What time is departure?
- You must vacate the cottage by 10am
How do I arrange key collection?
- All information about the key is in the information we send out after you have made Full Payment.