1. All cottages require a non-refundable deposit of £150
2. The remainder of the balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
3. We no longer accept cheques as a method of payment.
4. Cancellation more than 4 weeks prior to start date:
If the cancellation is notified to us more than 4 weeks prior to the original start date, only the non-refundable deposit will be retained. Any other monies paid will be returned to you.
5. Cancellation less than 4 weeks prior to the start date:
If the cancellation is notified to us less than 4 weeks prior to the original start date, and we are unable to re-let the Cottage for the same period, the rental will be payable by you in full. Where the cottage is re-let, the non-refundable deposit will be retained and all other monies paid will be returned to you.
6. We recommend you take Holiday Cancellation Insurance
7. All the names of guests staying in the cottage must be given to the proprietor prior to arrival.
8. All the ages of children (under 16 years) must be provided.
9. The Guest Information folder must be read on arrival and adhered to.
10. Coal must not be used to heat the hot-tubs. This will destroy the stainless steel and damage the hot-tub beyond repair. Any hot-tub replacements will be paid for by the guest.
11. There is very minimal mobile reception on site. Only Trawsgyrch and Heron cottages have basic rural WiFi. There is a payphone onsite (coins only, located at the back of Trallwm Farmhouse). Its number is 01591 610877.
12. No pets allowed without permission. Dogs are allowed by arrangement at an extra charge of £10 per dog per night (£5 per night for second dog). Dogs are only permitted in Siskin, Tawny Owl, Heron, Nant Garreg and Trawsgyrch.
13. No pets allowed upstairs or on the furniture
14. Any firewood used must be paid for in cash at the end of your stay, a crate of firewood is charged at £3.00 per crate.
15. Your Cottage will be available from 4pm on your day of arrival.
16. On day of departure please vacate the cottage by 10am unless other arrangements have been made with the proprietor.
17. The cottages are to be left in a clean and tidy manner, failure to do so will result in an additional cleaning charge of £35.00.
18. Any breakages or damage to the property must be reported to the proprietor.